Tuesday 27 November 2012

I miss you..

heumm .... you know how much I missed you today. And you know what you miss is the thing I most want to avoid every day. I do not want to remember you. Because every time I miss you, I knew that I could never have you. I know I'm not the best for you. So many differences that lie between us. Position, Seat, Degree maybe that is especially striking among us. And I will realize that I am nothing to you. Misses you will only hurt it. Killing this spirit. I'll never eager to live without you. And fate accompanied with a million differences that would not make me as my priest. But, you also misses the most I can not avoid. And here lies my helplessness. And I admit this is all my fault, I was too stupid for falling in love with you.

No comments:

Rangkuman Debat Pertama Capres 2024

Anies Baswedan Visi dan Misi 1.        Menempatakan hukum sebagai rujukan utama untuk memastikan hadirnya rasa keadilan memberikan keber...